Prairie Fire Farms - your central Pennsylvania destination
for equine activities
- Mark your calendars!!! - Eat at any Arooga's Monday, May 13, 2013 and present the attached voucher (you only need 1, please feel free to cut out the others and give to friends and family) to your server and Prairie Fire Farms Foundation, Inc. will receive 15% of your total bill.
It doesn't get much easier than that! Please feel free to send the attached voucher to all your friends and family. Please help us to provide feed and hay for all the rescued horses. Thank you!!!
- Prairie Fire Farms is now officially a Foundation - Prairie Fire Farms Foundation (PFFF). Prairie Fire Farms Foundation, Inc. is an Off-the-Track Thoroughbred horse Retirement, Rehabilitation, Re-Career and Horse Rescue that is a charitable organization with pending 501c3 tax exempt status. We also raise funds to help give equine opportunities to low-income families and underprivileged youth.
- Check us out on Facebook! - We post lots of pictures of our rescues as well as details of other Farm activities on our Facebook page. Please check us out! You can do so by "liking" our page, the button is under "Contact Us" below.
- Donate now! - You can now donate directly to the Foundation through our secure online donation form.
- iGive - iGive is an easy way to help support the Foundation. Please visit our iGive site and sign up to support the Foundation.
Conveniently located in Harrisburg, PA minutes from Interstate 81, Prairie Fire Farms
is a family oriented facility which offers a variety of equine related activities. You can take a lesson while your
youngest has a pony ride or introduce your child to the joys of riding. Missing that childhood pony? We have many horses (and a couple of ponies) available for full
or half-lease. Our quaint location is great for a birthday party where pony rides, a pinata, a hay maze and
a view of the horses playing in the pond combine to make a wonderful memory. Need a local camp for your horse-crazy
kids this summer, check out our summer camp which includes a Thursday overnight for an evening ride and
campfire. Need that horse moved - we can do that too! Your horse companion need a home? Give us a
call to see if we have any stalls available. Our pond is a horse favorite in the summer heat.
We invite you to browse our website, meet some of our residents and check out our
services. Just a warning, our site is under construction so if you need more information - contact us via email or
phone and check back often for additional information.